From being given my first camera at the age if 17 I have always had photography on my mind and a camera stuck to my face. Having worked in the advertising, marketing, tourism and media fields I understand the importance of good images.
I am a fully qualified, licensed and insured drone operator with permissions from the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority). Now I can now shoot things from the ground and from the air. I have creative solutions to all your business branding imagery needs so your customers cant wait to buy from you.
I enjoy sharing my skills, knowledge and passion through 1:1 training and can even help restore old memories whether they are photos, slides or negatives.
- 2012—Art Degree (Digital Media Production) at Staffordshire University with distinction
- 2010—National Diploma in Photography with triple distinction
- 1999—Post Graduate Diploma in Management Studies with distinction
- 1995—Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma
- 1986—BTeC HNC in Business and Finance
- Photo~Canopy - Lens on the National Forest - Brewhouse, Burton. June 2014
- PINT Arts Festival, Burton. November 2012
- Melbourne Arts Festival, Melbourne, Derbyshire. September 2012
- Burton Town Hall, Burton. June 2012
- Free Range, Truman Brewery, Brick Lane London. June 2011
- Pauls Cafe, Burton as part of FORMAT 2011
- Burton College end of year show. June 2010
- Burton Library as part of FORMAT 2009
- Burton Library as part of Black History Month. Oct 2009